Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wisconsin Dells!

So Tyson and I decided to take the kids on a mid-winter escape to Mt. Olympus Theme and Water Park in the Wisconsin Dells. We were gone for two days and one night and it was so much fun! It cost us $100! We rode tube slides and roller coasters to our heart's content. The park was completely dead except for our fam and a cute little Asian family that we took turns with in all the lines. We got to be pretty good friends, especially in the go-cart racing and bumper cars! Ezra loved the bunking bronco tube slide with mommy, Kazoo liked the mouse and cheese roller coaster with dad, and Buzz spent a lot of time in the hot tub! All in all, fun was had and memories were made. Hooray for families!














8 comments:

Alison said...

What a fun vacation! What great memories for you and your kids. I loved all the pictures. I wish we could come and go with you! Looks like a heaven on earth for kids. Let's plan a Teeps fam reunion at Wisconsin Dells! Seriously! :)

Love you!

The Martins said...

I love the big smiles on your faces on the roller coasters and water slides! Looks like a blast!

DJWK said...

Look at all the smiling faces! I can't believe how big Kinz, Buzz and Ezra have gotten. Buzz- and the hot tub...I can't help but laugh when I remember his adventures with the hot tub in New Jersey! Oh good times!

Mj said...

I'll echo what I said on your facebook page, I wish we could have gone! We need a fun vacation over here...

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

What a fun get away!!! I love family vacations!!!
Come check out our blog at jimanddi.blogspot.com

[BrookeO] said...

Hey Natalie...I see you have a blog...mind if I'm here?!
We just love your family. Fun times at the Dells huh?

BrookeOldroyd

Garrison Propaganda said...

what a fun way to spend during a dreary wintertime. warm, wet, and with family. weve wanted to go to places similar, but have yet to go.

Anonymous said...

sexing the shower with her after would be so nice, I would make hercum over and over again