Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ezra Young Teeples


It's hard to beleive our baby turned 8 months old yesterday! That's 2/3 of a year! I've never met a happier person in all my life. From the day he was born he's been so easy going and agreeable. At a time when our lives are so high-strung and stressful, it's nice to settle down and play with someone who loves you no matter what, always plays fair, smiles with a mere glance, and laughs when you bite him. When we wrestle, I tickle him with my head as he grapples for my ears. He wins when his little nails dig into my tender cartilaginous auditory appendiages and draw blood; while I win when he's tickled just enough that his laugh turns into a squak.

If he's anything like the other two, he should be sprouting teeth any time. Hair, however, will probably not be coming on-line until January or February...

1 comment:

Alison said...

What a cute boy! I just want to kiss those cheeks! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Thanks for calling last night. As always it was great to talk to you! Love you!