Sunday, September 23, 2007

Peas in a pod

One of my greatest blessings is that my two oldest children are such best friends. They self enterain each other for hours on end. They teach, help, love and serve each other. They are loyal, fiercely, to each other. One night I tackled Kazoo and tickled her vigorously. The next thing I realized Buzz was running down the hall yelling kamakazi-style headed straight for me with fire in his eyes and a baseball bat poised over his head in striking possition! A wild wrestling match ensued...



2 comments:

Alison said...

Kinz and Buss are so so so cute. I love seeing pictures of them. I'm glad they are such good friends. Isn't that what you hope for as parents, that your kids will be friends their whole lives? Very cute pictures. I like the frog. It looks like Nat's hand holding it, and I thought she is very brave!

Alison said...

P.S. I meant Buzz, not Buss. Oops.