Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Marvelous Month of May









The month of May was, as Isaac would put it, fa-fa-fabulous! The sun finally started to shine and the kids could run and play outside with our friends and neighbors. Cinco de Mayo was exciting. Kinzi and I made earrings out of sunflower seeds, red paint, and embrodery thread. I taught her class the Mexican hat dance and we made mini pinatas. Buzz is always wearing some super hero outfit, night and day. Sometimes he won't change for weeks at a time. Ezra chases birds. McKinzi was my super helper for Lorinda's baby shower, serving all the guests punch and then cleaning up after them. We had a lot of fun and I was able to express publibly in front of all my friends what a special and wonderful daughter I have. Both Kinzi and I weeped! I used sister-in-law's fun animal blanket design and it worked out just right! And yes, this is actually Natalie posting on our Teeples family blog. First time ever! It's not so bad.

5 comments:

Alison said...

Yay Nat! I'm so glad you posted. What a great post. Your May sounds like it was wonderful. Your kids are darling. Your animal blanket turned out adorable! And I love your HAIR! So cute!!! I wish you guys lived closer so we could do all these fun things with you. You're so creative - love the red pepper earrings! Love you guys!

The Martins said...

It's so fun to see pictures of your family & your fun times in May! Your family is absolutely beautiful & we love hearing about your adventures. Keep posting!

Garrison Propaganda said...

love the blanket idea--can you tell me how you did it? cute homemade dress. anthony attempted to make one for mercer last christmas with the same pattern--didnt quite turn out. im sure your kids teachers LOVE having you come in and help out. fun earrings. i was excited for the commentary KEEP IT COMING!

shay said...

I love the earrings! SO cute! My girls would love to do that project!

Cortney said...

Great post, Nat! :)